- General Information
- Kid’s Tales
- Roger Fontelles
- Lluis Milet 135-137, Bajos 3a, El Masnou, 08320, Barcelona, Spain
The use of this website constitutes acceptance of each of the conditions included in this legal advice and always agrees to abide by Spanish law expressly waiving any other jurisdiction. These conditions and regulations will force each time you access Kid’s Tales, therefore, it is important to read it carefully.
- Warranties and Disclaimers
User acknowledges and voluntary and expressly accepts, that the use of the APP Kid’s Tales is made under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility at all times. Consequently, user is committed to not execute any action which can infringe the law or the conditions included in this legal advice.
It is permitted to visualize, print and obtain a temporary copy of the APP contents according to this legal advice and the regulation in force. Kid’s Tales tries to ensure the quality of these contents but we inform these are strictly informative nature and the company does not guarantee and is not liable for the usefulness, precision, completeness or relevance of the contents and/or whether such contents are up-to-date. Likewise, the non-authorized use of information contained in this APP may entail legal responsibilities.
Kid’s Tales reserves the right to modify at any time and without prior notice, the information, appearance and structure contained in this APP, as well as the right of cancelling information or suspending the accessibility to the APP.
Kid’s Tales does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors while making use of the APP and will not be responsible of any technical hitch or deficiencies during the Internet connection. Likewise, the owner of the APP excludes all liability that might arise from interference, omissions, and computer viruses, caused by reasons beyond the owner of the APP as well as damage caused by third parties through illicit interferences beyond the control of the owner of the APP.
The company does not guarantee the non-existence of viruses or any other damaging elements that may cause alterations to the user’s computer systems (hardware and software) or to his/her electronic documents and files contained in the systems, therefore excludes all liability for damages to the user’s computer systems, electronic documents and files.
Any third-party hyperlink to this APP should be done to the main or home page and must obtain prior written authorization from Kid’s Tales. Consequently, would not be allowed to modify, restrict or make any kind of opinion on this APP, ensuring the compliance of the provisions of this legislation.
All the texts, audiovisual contents, source code, graphic design, logos, trademarks and other contents included in the APP Kid’s Tales, own to Roger Fontelles and are protected by legislation in Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
Under no circumstances shall access and browsing this APP or hiring and use of the services offered therein imply a total or partial transfer of intellectual and industrial property rights to the user. Therefore, corresponds the sole exercise of this rights to Kid’s Tales, and it is expressly prohibited any transmission, reproduction, distribution, public communication or a total or partial modification without the prior authorization from the company.
- Using Cookies
1 2 3 4 5ordinary physical viagra pill.
Kid’s Tales as the controller of the processing, guarantees an adequate and consistent standard of protection of natural persons concerning their personal data that is subject to processing by the company, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679).
Kid’s Tales only processes personal data responsibly and diligently, and in accordance with the lawful basis that enables the processing. It has also taken the required and appropriate security measures against the risks that have been objectively evaluated and identified to the rights and freedoms of interested persons, which the processing carried out by our company might lead to.
Below, we offer extensive additional information regarding the specific processing activities carried out by Kid’s Tales via its website:
ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
- Data controller
- Name: Roger Fontelles
- Company tax number (NIF): 47717049F
- Postal address: Lluis Milet 135-137, Bajos 3a, El Masnou, 08320, Spain
- Email address: email@example.com
- The purpose of data processing and retention
Kid’s Tales shall process your personal data in order to:
- Respond to your questions or requests for information.
- In order to register you in our App.
- To offer you the contents and activities in the App.
- To process the contents that you order from us.
- To send you commercial communications about our products or services.
Once the purpose for which your data have been collected has been fulfilled, they shall be destroyed and only the data required to deal with complaints or to comply with applicable legislation shall be retained.
- Lawfulness of processing
The lawful basis that authorises us to process your data is:
- For attending your requests and manage your register the consent provided by you when you contact us or you sign up in our App.
- To manage your product requests: the processing is needed for the performance of the contractual relation.
- To send you commercial communications: our legitimate interest to send you commercial communications.
- Recipients of your data
Your data shall not be communicated to third parties, except if required by legal provisions.
- Rights of the interested party
Users of our App, shall be entitled to:
- Access, rectify, object or request the erasure of their data, whenever they consider that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected an data portability.
- Restriction of processing; in this case we shall only retain the data that is strictly required to deal with complaints.
- Withdraw their consent at any time.
- To exercise your rights, you must contact us by email, attaching a copy of your national identification document (DNI) at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org if you consider that your data protection rights have been violated you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (aepd.es).